Right now’s present is about flying your drone in an interference heavy setting.
Our caller for at the moment, Greg is unable to fly his Mavic 2 Professional in autonomous flight mode since there’s a radio tower within the neighborhood. Can Greg nonetheless conclude his mapping mission if he’s flying in such an interference heavy setting?
On at the moment’s present, you’ll learn to navigate the complexities of flying in such an setting. We discuss what to do whenever you expertise a radio sign loss, and why it’s worthwhile to grasp flying in Atti mode to get a leg up on the competitors. Benefit from the present. Fly Protected!
Get Your Greatest and Most Widespread Drone Certificates Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Half 107 PDF
Make certain to get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you happen to benefit from the present, the #1 factor you are able to do to assist us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do this for us actual fast? When you’re there, go away us a 5-star overview, should you’re inclined to take action. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Grow to be a Drone U Member. Entry to over 30 programs, nice assets, and our unbelievable neighborhood.
Website – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:14]Right now’s query is about flying your drone close to a radio tower in an interference heavy setting
- [04:22]Are you able to fly an autonomous mission in an interference-heavy setting?
- [04:55]What must you do whenever you expertise a radio sign loss?
- [06:18]If you happen to can’t fly in free flight mode attributable to interference, can you continue to fly in handbook mode?
- [08:46]How observe and skill-building might help you make your mark in a aggressive house