In the present day’s present is about flying your drone in chilly climate.
Our caller for right now, Shawn from Canada who flies a Mavic 2 Professional. Flying in Canada is especially difficult due to the chilly climate and excessive altitudes. So, what can Shawn do to get some further flight time? And, how can he make flying in such troublesome situations a extra snug expertise?
On right now’s present, we share some nuanced drone battery upkeep ideas to assist Shawn out. You’ll study how one can stop your iPhone from shutting down in extraordinarily chilly climate. In direction of the tip, we suggest some ND filters that can be utilized when flying your drone within the snow. It is a present you don’t want to overlook.
Get Your Greatest and Most Widespread Drone Certificates Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Half 107 PDF
Make certain to get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you happen to benefit from the present, the #1 factor you are able to do to assist us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to try this for us actual fast? When you’re there, depart us a 5-star assessment, if you happen to’re inclined to take action. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Turn into a Drone U Member. Entry to over 30 programs, nice assets, and our unimaginable neighborhood.
Web site – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [03:08]In the present day’s query is about flying your drone in chilly climate, at excessive altitudes
- [05:22]What are a few of the largest issues of flying your drone in chilly climate?
- [06:43]Drone battery upkeep ideas for these flying in excessive climate
- [07:00]Heating your iPhone in chilly climate
- [07:15]Utilizing self-heating batteries for longer flying time
- [08:20]The best way to maintain your fingers heat when flying in chilly climate
- [09:25]How usually must you deep cycle your batteries?
- [13:23]Advisable ND filters for Mavic 2 Professional